Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Factors affect Career

As we all know it's too hard to build a good career in badminton so i am going to tell you about factors affecting your Career Think about them and see your progress-
-Facility
-Coach
-Training Partner
-Funding
-What time of the year you were born 

-Support group - parents etc
-Injuries
-Where you live
-Luck
-Genetics
-Age you start at
-Attitude
-Other sports you pursue from young age
-Decisions you make related to badminton


Lots of people ask "if I play 3 times a week for a year how long will it take me to achieve x and y..."
"If I start at age 15 can I be national player..."

These are pointless questions.

People also say "I've lost motivation, I normally beat him, I was good but got injured, I don't get the training they do in China/Denamrk/the next school..., my coach is not good, my partners are bad...." Not interested in your excuses, pointless.

What matters is what you do today, do you do what you can as best you can. It doesn't really matter if its enough, if its the best thing to do, if its perfect, if you started late, if you're not as good, if you are very motivated to be champion or lost your motivation. Just start....

Have a goal to be world champion even if you started at 15.
So Problem comes in everyone's life ,may be you don't have all the resources ,but if you wanna be a professional player so learn to use the maximum of resources available to you

It is said "Two points define your success
1.How do you manage when you have nothing
2.How do you behave when you have something

Thanks 
Pradeep Sheoran

No comments:

Post a Comment