Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wrist Band

Wear wrist band to Avoid the sweat coming into your fist of hand .
I am telling you my personal experience ,1 month ago i didn't used to wear wrist band and that's why sweat comes to my fist and i fail to make a strong grip on raquet .During smashing i fail to transfer all the force generated into smash,I wasn't understanding that why my smashes are not going with high velocity even after putting great force of arm into smash,but few days ago i started to wear wrist band during playing,and i see the great results ,Now I have a great grip on racquet and my smashes are lighting fast.
Wash wrist band by water daily after practice session and it will be ready for next day.
May be a question Aries in your mind that why Lin Dan,Lee chong wei,etc International players don't wear wrist band and even they play a high quality game ,it is because they have a special type of power and they spray the powder on racquet grip after 4-5 points and continue their game,this type of powder is not commonly available so wrist band is a good option for making a firm grip.
IT WORKS!

Thanks
Pradeep Sheoran

No comments:

Post a Comment