Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Grip On Racquet Never Before

It is very important to have strong and tight grip on racquet ,To play the shots where you you want.
I was also struggling with this grip problem,
Few weeks ago i was unable to play lighting fast smash,i was thinking that it is due to less power in my arms and then i started  weight training(Gym),I got the power in my arms but but the problem remains same then my coach studied my game and told me it is due to looseness of grip on racquet.
If don't have perfect tight grip on racquet ,your shots won't go in the direction you want,So Improve your grip on racquet by following these techniques as i am improving:-

1.Climb the rope vertically-Rope climbing is practised regularly at the World Police and Fire Games, and is enjoying a resurgence in France.This was an Olympic Gymnastic event at one time, but was removed from that venue after the 1932 Games.It will make your grip on racquet perfect and also strong your wrist.

2.Washing-Washing the gunny bags will make your grip and your wrist like Peace of iron.Drop the gunny bags in water and twist it with your hand.I know it is hard and odd  but give unbelievable  result.Try It 

3.Ball Pressing-Keep a ball with you whole day and keep pressing it through out the day when you got time.If you go to college or school keep the ball in your bag and practice to press it as harder you can.
*Choose the ball which is able to be pressed ,don't choose tough ball
*Some Instruments are also available on sports shop which act on the same principle that of ball.

4.Pull-ups_5-10 pull-ups daily.It will strong you grip also with give you strength in muscles,It a Dual profit.

Tell me if you know more techniques.

Thanks
Pradeep Sheoran

No comments:

Post a Comment